- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
sE Electronics Voodoo VR1 Ribbon Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J27758 000000000 J27758000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Voodoo ribbon microphones from sE mark a new era for ribbon mic technology. Until the Voodoo Series, one of the only ribbon mics in the worl...Click To Read More About This Product
Bring out the bite and edge from your guitar cabs with no muddy highs.
The Voodoo ribbon microphones from sE mark a new era for ribbon mic technology. Until the Voodoo Series, one of the only ribbon mics in the world to perform across 20Hz-20kHz was sE's own Rupert Neve collaboration, the RNR1. This was achieved using state-of-the-art custom transformers and a Rupert Neve-designed circuit to reveal HF usually absent.
With the Voodoo mics, full frequency response is achieved using a clever mechanical device designed by Siwei Zou, the company CEO, and a hand-tensioned ribbon constructed by highly specialized technicians in sE's capsule room. The result is a superbly detailed, open and natural recording of acoustic instruments and guitar cabs. The Voodoo's ability to perform - coupled with its unique look - have already made it a secret weapon for thousands of players worldwide.
- Diaphragm: 2.5μ aluminium ribbon
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa -56 ± 1.5dB
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Impedance: ≤ 300 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
Call or click to oder today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.