- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
sE Electronics X1 R Ribbon Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J27759 000000000 J27759000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Drawing on some of the technologies in their Voodoo ribbon mics, sE's X1 R is a vintage-modern hybrid that provides all the inherent smoothness of a ...Click To Read More About This Product
Rugged multi-purpose ribbon for stage or studio.
Drawing on some of the technologies in their Voodoo ribbon mics, sE's X1 R is a vintage-modern hybrid that provides all the inherent smoothness of a hand-crafted ribbon mic, but with more versatility, durability, and ease of use than the delicate ribbons of the past.
The second addition to the X1 Series, the X1 R brings the magic of traditional ribbon mics into the modern age with a tough construction that can handle any SPL. This is a ribbon you can take on the road.
The sE Electronics X1 R's state-of-the-art ribbon element is enclosed by top-grade Neodymium magnets and features some sE's latest ribbon microphone technologies. They have combined their traditional ribbon technology with some of the mechanical elements of their patented Voodoo microphone HF (High Frequency) extension technology to bring you a classic sounding ribbon mic with a gentle HF lift.
The X1 R doesn't quite offer the full-frequency response performance of the Voodoo VR1, VR2, or the widely acclaimed Rupert Neve Signature Series RNR1 - but its hybrid old and new ribbon technology gives you all the natural beauty of the ribbon sound, but with more versatility and ease of use than the majority of ribbons on today's market.
- Type: Passive
- Element: 2µ aluminum ribbon
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 16kHz ±1dB
- Sensitivity: -55.3dB 1V/Pa ±1dB
- Directional pattern: Figure of 8
- Impedance: ≤200 ohm
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Weight: 0.5kg
Order the X1 R today for an all around ribbon mic that can work in just about any scenario.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.