Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
sE Electronics X1S Studio Bundletrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
sE Electronics X1S Studio Bundle$249.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Better quality budget studio condenser with cable and shock mount.
Just like its predecessor, the X1 S utilizes a hand-made condenser capsule, meticulously constructed and tuned in sE’s capsule room by technicians with decades of experience. This results in a capsule built like the world’s finest musical instruments, and a capsule truly up to the challenge of recording them.
Where the original X1 was powerful, the redesigned electronics of the X1 S take its performance to a whole new level, giving it the highest dynamic range in its class. Its internal redesign also allows for improved sensitivity, dramatically increased SPL handling (up to 160dB!), and a huge reduction in self-noise.
The -10 dB and -20 dB pad switches provide extended dynamic range, enabling a wide range of applications and close-mic techniques for even the loudest instruments...think super-heavy electric guitars, fortissimo brass instruments, and heavy-footed kick drums.
Selectable at either 80Hz or 160Hz, these two filters help eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, as well as help compensate for excessive bass (proximity effect) with close-mic techniques.
Unlike the cheaply constructed bodies of some entry-level microphones, the X1 S's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise. The high-quality finish ensures a great look for years to come. A gold-plated XLR connector ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection.
- Inexpensive large diaphragm condenser
- Two attenuation and two filter switches
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- High dynamic range and sPL handling
- Low self-noise
- Includes top quality cable and shockmount
Order today and get professional quality vocal results in your home studio.
X1S Studio Bundle Specifications:Audio
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 140 dB (up to 160 w/switches)
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage
- Diaphragm size: 1 in.
- Switches: 2 filter, 2 attenuation
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Case: Storage/shipping case
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Width: 2.3 in.
- Length: 6.6 in.
- Depth: 2.3 in.
- Weight: 445 g
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.