- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser e 604 Dynamic Cardioid Instrument Microphone 3-Pack
- Write a Review
- 270833 000000000 270833000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The response and cardioid pattern of the Sennheiser e 604 Drum Microphone is optimized for use on drum sets, while also producing exceptional results...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Space-saving, compact drum and brass mics, ideal for close miking.
The response and cardioid pattern of the Sennheiser e 604 Drum Microphone is optimized for use on drum sets, while also producing exceptional results on brass and woodwinds. Sennheiser e 604 mics handle very high SPLs, with clear, balanced, low-distortion signals similar to high-end studio condenser mics. Lightweight voice coils provide extended high frequency and rapid transient response. Tough reinforced fiberglass bodies take knocks and shocks and suppress impact noise.
- Rugged reinforced glass-fibre body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount
Order in bulk and save!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 18kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Clip on
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 1.3 in.
- Length: 2.3 in.
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: N/A
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.