- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser e 609 Silver Dynamic Guitar Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 276668 000000000 276668000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser e 609 Silver Dynamic Guitar Microphone makes getting killer electric guitar sounds in your project studio or onstage a cinch. The supe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Specially developed for miking guitar cabs face on and extremely close.
The Sennheiser e 609 Silver Dynamic Guitar Microphone makes getting killer electric guitar sounds in your project studio or onstage a cinch. The supercardioid e 609 Silver instrument microphone has been specially developed for miking guitar cabs face on and extremely close to the signal source. Its laterally mounted capsule can get extremely close to the speaker while the supercardioid pattern provides isolation from other signals. The lightweight voice-coil construction and rigid dome diaphragm provide extended high-frequency performance and a long-wearing capsule assembly. Also suitable for miking drums, especially toms.
- Designed specifically for guitar cabs
- Rugged metal body design
- Advanced integrated shockmount
- Supercardioid pick-up pattern
- Hum compensating coil
Capture your favorite guitar tones with this custom designed mic. Order today!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 15kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Guitar cab
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 2 in.
- Length: 5.2 in.
- Weight: 4.9 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: N/A
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.