- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser e 835 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone 3-Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270831 000000000 270831000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser e 835 Performance Vocal Mic is designed for lead vocal stage use, it has a uniform cardioid pickup pattern that maintains signal quali...Click To Read More About This Product
Dynamic cardioid microphone optimized for speech and vocal performances.
The Sennheiser e 835 Performance Vocal Mic is designed for lead vocal stage use, it has a uniform cardioid pickup pattern that maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis. Gentle presence boost evens tonal response to ensure clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect for consistently clear bass as singer moves closer or farther from capsule. The Sennheiser e 835 Performance Vocal Mic offers frequency response of 40Hz-16kHz.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
Save big on this 3-pack. Order today!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 16kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 1.8 in.
- Length: 7.1 in.
- Weight: 11.6 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: N/A
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.