- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser e 840 Handheld Professional Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product H99348
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Professional cardioid dynamic vocal microphone developed to cut through high onstage levels. Rugged, with durable construction, it is not sensitive t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A top-quality handheld mic.
Professional cardioid dynamic vocal microphone developed to cut through high onstage levels. Rugged, with durable construction, it is not sensitive to handling noise. The e 840 efficiently suppresses sounds emanating from outside its pickup angle and is fitted with a hum-compensating coil for reducing electromagnetic interference.
- Rugged metal housing
- Shockmount capsule
- Frequency-independent directivity
- Highly insensitive to feedback
Order today and think outside the mic bag.
- Switch: On/Off
- Dimensions: 47mm x 181mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40-18000Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: 330g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2mV/Pa = -54dB (0dB = 1V/Pa) = -74dB (0dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm