- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser e 845S Pro Performance Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270828 000000000 270828000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser e 845S Pro Performance Vocal Microphone features a tight supercardioid pattern. The e 845S mic's neodymium element lets you break thro...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the vocal projection you need when the mix is thick!
The Sennheiser e 845S Pro Performance Vocal Microphone features a tight supercardioid pattern. The e 845S mic's neodymium element lets you break through the mix and get far more gain-before-feedback than with a cardioid microphone. Like the rest of the evolution Series, Sennheiser builds the e 845S microphone tough to handle the rigors of the road with aplomb. Sennheiser now includes a 10-year warranty with the e 845S Pro microphone!
- Tight supercardioid pattern
- Neodymium element
- High gain-before-feedback
- 10-year warranty
Get the mic and get heard. Order today!
- Pickup pattern: supercardioid
- Transducer: pressure gradient dynamic
- Frequency response: 40Hz-16kHz
- Sensitivity (free field, no load): 1.8mV/Pa =/-55dB (odB=1V/Pa) =/-75dB (odB=1V/bar) (USA)
- Nominal impedance at 1 kHz: 350 ohms
- Min terminating impedance: 1000 ohms
- Dimensions: 1-7/8" dia. x 7-1/3"L
- Weight: 11-2/3 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.