- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser E609 Dynamic Guitar Mic with Stand and Cable
- Write a Review
- 486216 000000000 486216000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes 1 Sennheiser e 609 dynamic guitar mic; 1 Gear One 20' mic cable; and 1 DR Pro DR259 tripod mic stand with fixed boom. Sennheis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Recording package featuring the guitar-miking magic of the e609 Silver.
This package includes 1 Sennheiser e 609 dynamic guitar mic; 1 Gear One 20' mic cable; and 1 DR Pro DR259 tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Sennheiser e 609 Silver:
The Sennheiser e 609 Silver Dynamic Guitar Mic makes getting killer electric guitar sounds in your project studio or onstage a cinch. The e 609 Silver is based on the legendary MD 409 mic, a longtime secret weapon of engineers for recording rock guitar with plenty of growl and punch.
Able to withstand high SPLs without distorting, the e 609 Silver's flat-profile capsule facilitates extremely close miking of guitar cabinets and is also suitable for drum miking, particularly toms. The e 609 Silver's supercardioid design improves isolation in live sound reinforcement and recording applications while its increased output and wider frequency response improves performance. Its sound inlet basket, made of refined steel, is distinguished by a unique silver address side.
Gear One 20' Mic Cable:
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
DR Pro DR259 Tripod Microphone Stand with Boom:
The DR Pro DR259 keeps things simple with a basic low-profile tripod microphone stand with telescoping boom. The boom is 19" and extends to 31". It is height adjustable from 9" to 17". The tripod legs extend to 19" per side.
- Specially designed for miking guitar cabs
- Laterally mounted capsule for miking guitar cabs face on and extremely close to the signal source
- Supercardioid pattern provides isolation from other onstage signals
- Lightweight voice coil construction and rigid dome diaphragm provide extended high-frequency performance
- Long-wearing capsule assembly
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
Give your guitar tracks or live sound all the power and fury of the e 609 Silver. Order today!
- Frequency response: 40 - 18,000Hz
- Min. terminating impedance: 1,000 ohm
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1.5 mV/Pa
- Weight w/o cable: 6.3 oz. (180 g)
- Dimensions 2-3/16" x 1-5/16" x 5-11/16" (55 x 34 x 134 mm)
- Length: 20'
- Height adj.: 35" - 61-7/8"
- Fixed boom length: 30-1/4"