- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser E614 Overhead Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 276684 000000000 276684000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser e614 is a supercardioid back-electret condenser microphone. The e814 mic was designed for demanding instrument recordings that require...Click To Read More About This Product
Excellent for horns, strings, and percussion!
The Sennheiser e614 is a supercardioid back-electret condenser microphone. The e814 mic was designed for demanding instrument recordings that require extended frequency response, high SPL, fast transient response and compact mic size. While percussion pick-up was the first design priority, the e614 also works exceptionally well on woodwind and string instruments, and is a good choice for flute and sax where it captures the full body of the instrument. The e614 can handle high SPLs and features a medium sensitivity, which ensures reduced bleed from other instruments onstage. Because of its excellent acoustic properties this mic is also ideal for home recording.
Designed for demanding applications where extended frequency range, high SPL,
fast transient response and small size are required. Captures the "air" and the body of the instrument. Nearly flat response from 40Hz to 20kHz and a super cardioid pattern. Includes pouch and mic clip.
Requires phantom power.
- Technical Data
- Frequency response: 40”20,000Hz
- Transducer principle: electret condenser
- Pick-up pattern: Supercardioid
- Front-to-back-rejection at 1kHz at 135 degrees > 15dB
- Sensitivity (free field, no load) 1kHz: 3.0mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance at 1kHz: 50 ohms
- Min.terminating impedance: 1 ohms kW
- Power Supply: 12 ” 52V / 3mA phantom powering
- Weight: 3.28 oz.
- Dimensions: .70" x 3.94"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.