- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser E835S Performance Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270826 000000000 270826000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser e835S Performance Vocal Mic delivers sound quality and performance characteristics never before available at this price! Uniform frequ...Click To Read More About This Product
Specifically designed as a lead vocalist's stage mic!
The Sennheiser e835S Performance Vocal Mic delivers sound quality and performance characteristics never before available at this price! Uniform frequency pickup pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistent bass end performance. Excellent signal isolation and feedback rejection enable high sound levels. Metal construction with internal shockmount system minimizes handling noise. Cardioid pattern. Now includes a 10-year warranty!
- Uniform frequency pickup pattern
- Gentle presence boost
- Minimal proximity effect
- Excellent signal isolation
- Metal construction with internal shockmount
- 10-year warranty
Unbeatable quality, excellent sound, and an unbeatable price - BUY IT TODAY!
- Pickup pattern: cardioid
- Transducer: pressure gradient dynamic
- Frequency response: 40Hz-16kHz
- Sensitivity (free field, no load): 2.7mV/Pa =/-51.4dB (odB=1V/Pa) =/-71.4dB (odB=1V/bar) (USA)
- Nominal impedance at 1 kHz: 350 ohms
- Min terminating impedance: 1000 ohms
- Dimensions: 1-7/8" dia. x 7-1/8"L
- Weight: 11-2/3 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.