- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser Ear Set 1-ew Omni Ear Worn Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product H69703
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser 1-ew Omni Ear Worn Microphone has a screw-on 3.5mm jack plug and comes in black.The Ear Set 1 features excellent speech intelligibilit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An ear-worn omni-directional mic for freedom of movement.
The Sennheiser 1-ew Omni Ear Worn Microphone has a screw-on 3.5mm jack plug and comes in black.
The Ear Set 1 features excellent speech intelligibility and clear, pleasant trebles. It is insensitive to pop and wind noise and has a capsule diameter of only 3.3 mm. The Ear Set 1 uses the proven acoustics of the MKE 1 clip-on microphone. This high-quality microphone has been designed for stage and broadcast use, where it ensures optimum sound and hands-free freedom of movement. The ear bow and mic boom can be easily adapted to the shape of the ear and face. The Ear Set is available with LEMO or 3.5 mm jack plugs for use with the 2000, 3000 and 5000 Series as well as evolution wireless bodypacks. Thanks to a modular design, the components of the ear-worn microphones are easily interchangeable.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Ear-worn microphone
- Screw-on 3.5mm jack plug
- MZQ 02 cable clip
- Connection cable with silicone tube
- MZC 1-1 frequency response cap, small
- MZC 1-2 frequency response cap, large
- Set adhesive tape
- Plastic transport case
- Instruction manual
Give a better performance!
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern (Headset microphone): omni-directional
- Nominal impedance: 1 kÎ Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 5 mV/Pa ± 2.5 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Diameter: 3.3 mm (boom arm)
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 143 dB
- Equivalent noise level 27 dB
- Current consumption approximate: 240 Î¼A
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 4.5 - 15 V
- Operating temperature -10 C up to +50 C
- Cable length 1.6 m Diameter 1.1 mm (boom arm)
- Weight (without cable): 0.1 oz (2.3 g)