- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser Ear Set 4-ew-3 Cardioid Ear Worn Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product H69711
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser Ear Set 4-ew-3 Cardioid Ear Worn Microphone has screw-on 3.5mm jack plug and comes in biege. The Ear Set 4 is based on the HSP 4 headm...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
For professional œhands-free applications.
The Sennheiser Ear Set 4-ew-3 Cardioid Ear Worn Microphone has screw-on 3.5mm jack plug and comes in biege.
The Ear Set 4 is based on the HSP 4 headmic and features powerful sound, excellent speech intelligibility and a very good suppression of ambient noise. It has superior feedback rejection and a high maximum sound pressure level.
This high-quality microphone has been designed for stage and broadcast use, where it ensures optimum sound and hands-free freedom of movement. The ear bow and mic boom can be easily adapted to the shape of the ear and face. The Ear Set is available with LEMO or 3.5 mm jack plugs for use with the 2000, 3000 and 5000 Series as well as evolution wireless bodypacks. Thanks to a modular design, the components of the ear-worn microphones are easily interchangeable.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Ear-worn microphone
- Screw-on 3.5mm jack plug
- MZQ 02 cable clip
- Connection cable with silicone tube
- MZW 4 windshield
- Set adhesive tape
- Plastic transport case
- Instruction manual
Give a better performance! Order today.
- Technical Data
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern (Headset microphone): cardioid
- Nominal impedance: 1 k? (at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 4 mV/Pa ± 2.5 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Diameter: 8.4 mm (boom arm)
- Max. sound pressure level (passive): 150 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 37 dB
- Current consumption: approx 240 ?A
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 4.5 - 15 V
- Operating temperature: -10 C up to +50 C
- Cable length 1.6 m
- Dimensions 1.1 mm (boom arm)
- Weight (without cable): 0.1 oz (4.6 g)