- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser EM 100 G4 Wireless Receiver
- Write a Review
- #L20002 000002000 L20002000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is a true diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control with evolution wireless G4 100 Series...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A half-rack receiver for Sennheiser's G4 100 Series systems.
This is a true diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control with evolution wireless G4 100 Series systems. The EM 100 is compatible with all of Sennheiser's G4 transmitters and offers easy and flexible wireless synchronization between the two via infrared.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear