- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser evolution e904 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270861 000000000 270861000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser e904 is a cardioid dynamic microphone designed for miking snares, toms, and other percussion instruments. It has a compact body design...Click To Read More About This Product
600 MHz Wireless Trade-In
Sennheiser will help you trade in your old 600 MHz gear towards new wireless! 600 MHz gear from any competitive manufacturer will be accepted!
Offer expires 07/13/20Download Rebate
From Sennheiser's award-winning e900 series”a great dynamic microphone for snares and toms.
The Sennheiser e904 is a cardioid dynamic microphone designed for miking snares, toms, and other percussion instruments. It has a compact body design perfect for the tight spaces confronted in miking drum kits. It has excellent response to fast attack, high SPL capability, and a frequency range of 40Hz-18kHz. Its rugged build and shock mount capsule suit it to drum applications. Includes drum clamp for mounting.
- Designed for miking drums and percussion
- Very fast attack
- Cardioid pattern
- Compact body ideal for mounting on toms and snare drum
- Excellent sound profiling, adapts to all percussive styles
- Hum-compensating coil
- Includes drum mount and pouch
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- 40...18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,6 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Weight: 1/2 lb.