- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser evolution e904 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 270861
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser e904 is a cardioid dynamic microphone designed for miking snares, toms, and other percussion instruments. It has a compact body design...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
From Sennheiser's award-winning e900 series”a great dynamic microphone for snares and toms.
The Sennheiser e904 is a cardioid dynamic microphone designed for miking snares, toms, and other percussion instruments. It has a compact body design perfect for the tight spaces confronted in miking drum kits. It has excellent response to fast attack, high SPL capability, and a frequency range of 40Hz-18kHz. Its rugged build and shock mount capsule suit it to drum applications. Includes drum clamp for mounting.
- Designed for miking drums and percussion
- Very fast attack
- Cardioid pattern
- Compact body ideal for mounting on toms and snare drum
- Excellent sound profiling, adapts to all percussive styles
- Hum-compensating coil
- Includes drum mount and pouch
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- 40...18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,6 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Weight: 1/2 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Plastic threads
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Sennheiser evolution e904 Dynamic Instrument Microphone:
I am using this to record electric guitar. I have also owned the e906 in the past, but I think this mic is even better for the aplication. I have never heard such a smoothness from the mids through the highs, and I found that I can get away with less bass roll-off. Get this mic!