- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser evolution e906 Dynamic Guitar Amp Microphone
- Write a Review
- 270865 000000000 270865000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser e906 instrument microphone was primarily designed for guitar amplifiers, but it is also an excellent choice for percussion and brass a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An excellent mic for guitar amps.
The Sennheiser e906 instrument microphone was primarily designed for guitar amplifiers, but it is also an excellent choice for percussion and brass applications. It has a supercardioid polar pattern, a flat body shape, very fast response, a hum-compensating coil that minimizes self noise, and 3 selectable characters (Bright, Normal, and Smooth).
- Lively, full sound
- Very fast attack
- Flat shape of microphone body perfect for guitar amps
- 3 adjustable sound characteristics (Bright, Normal, Smooth)
- Hum-compensating coil for low self noise
- Rugged metal body
Makes miking guitar amps easy and handles a lot of other jobs too. Order the e906 today.
- Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Weight: 1/3 lb.