- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser evolution e908 B Condenser Wind Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270866 000000000 270866000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The evolution e908B is a condenser instrument microphone tailored specifically to brass and woodwind instruments and comes with a multifunctional MZH...Click To Read More About This Product
Tailored for wind instruments.
The evolution e908B is a condenser instrument microphone tailored specifically to brass and woodwind instruments and comes with a multifunctional MZH 908B horn clamp. It also works well with congas, and drums with free-floating suspension. Intelligent MZA900P preamp indicates bad cable, phantom power, and clipping.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Quick and flexible setup
- Optimal positioning with long-necked, flexible boom
- Integrated shock absorber eliminates handling noise
- Intelligent MZA900P preamp indicates bad cable, phantom power, and clipping
- Includes horn clamp
Order the evolution e908B today and make your horn sound great.
- Pickup pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 4 mV/Pa, 0,56mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 35dB(A)
- Max. Sound pressure level: 147 dB
- Nominal impedance: 100 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 2000 ohm
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48V / 3mA
- Weight: 311 g
- Dimensions: 47 x 193 mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.