- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser evolution e914 Condenser Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270868 000000000 270868000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser evolution e914 is a high-grade condenser microphone you can turn to for the most challenging applications: miking acoustic guitars, cy...Click To Read More About This Product
From the award-winning e900 series--a great mic for acoustic instruments, grand piano, cymbals, percussion and more.
The Sennheiser evolution e914 is a high-grade condenser microphone you can turn to for the most challenging applications: miking acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, and grand pianos. It also serves well as an overhead orchestra mic. Its outstanding sound quality and impressive performance specs qualify the e914 for ambitious recordings and live performances that require a sophisticated microphone. A 3-position sensitivity switch and 3-position bass roll-off/cutoff switch give it great flexibility. which is further enhanced by an optional interchangeable capsule.
Requires phantom power.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- 3-position sensitivity switch
- 3-position bass roll-off/cutoff switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Exchangeable microphone capsule (optional)
- Includes microphone clamp, windscreen, and pouch
You will use it often. Order the e914 today.
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 7 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB(A)
- Attenuation: 0, -10, -20dB
- Max. sound pressure level: 137, 147, 157dB
- Nominal impedance: 100 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 9/10" x 6-1/5" Weight: 1/2 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.