- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser ew 100 G4 Handheld/Lavalier Combo Wireless System with ME2 and e835
- Write a Review
- #L19953 000002000 L19953000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This versatile wireless system can be used in many different environments for different applications. It consists of a dynamic handheld microphone tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile wireless system that is perfect for singers and public speakers.
This versatile wireless system can be used in many different environments for different applications. It consists of a dynamic handheld microphone transmitter with an e 835 mic capsule, a robust bodypack transmitter and the easy clip-on ME 2-II omnidirectional microphone with high speech intelligibility; great for daily use on stage.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Engineered for professional live sound
- Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear