- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser ew 100 G4 Handheld Wireless System with e 935 Capsule
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19683 000001000 L19683000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G4 100 series is a simple, flexible and reliable solution for live-sound vocal miking. This wireless system pairs Sennheiser's ew 135 G...Click To Read More About This Product
A wireless microphone set that's perfect for presentations, choirs, rehearsal rooms and stages.
The G4 100 series is a simple, flexible and reliable solution for live-sound vocal miking. This wireless system pairs Sennheiser's ew 135 G4 receiver with the SKM 100-G4-S transmitter microphone. In this set, the SKM 100-G4-S comes with an e 935 capsule. Together, this powerful wireless system broadcasts professional vocals on stage.
The e 935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. It is made for the working musician.
The 935 has a rugged and reliable metal construction, a shock-mounted capsule and hum-compensating coil. The shock-mounted capsule means the mic is not that sensitive to impact and handling noise so its perfect for dynamic environments where a mic is being moved and handled. The supercardioid polar pattern ensures the mic stays insulated from other on-stage signals and feedback while the hum compensating coil reduces electrical interference.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- True diversity half-rack receiver with full-metal housing and intuitive LCD display
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking function
- Up to 20 compatible channels
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.