- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser ew 145 G3 Supercardioid Wireless System
- Write a Review
- 620145 000550000 620145000550000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The supercardioid capsule in the Sennheiser ew 145 G3 Wireless System captures more of the sound you want while rejecting off-axis noise. This makes ...Click To Read More About This Product
Sennheiser 600MHz Trade-In Program
Purchase select Sennheiser wireless products through March 31, 2019 and trade in your old 600 MHz equipment to earn a cash rebate.
Offer expires 03/31/19Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
A supercardioid wireless mic with a receiver that makes live performances clear and easy.
The supercardioid capsule in the Sennheiser ew 145 G3 Wireless System captures more of the sound you want while rejecting off-axis noise. This makes the mic very resistant to feedback as well as a great choice for those working with loud stage volume levels. The included soundcheck mode on the wireless receiver makes it possible to check the RF signal strength and audio levels continuously. Also, the G3 sync function wirelessly links the transmitter with the receiver with a simple push of a button. Lastly, the Sennheiser true diversity receiver has a built-in 5-band equalizer which completes this professional sound package.
The Sennheiser ew 145 G3 Supercardioid wireless system includes an EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver, SKM 100-845 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, supercardioid), MZQ 1 microphone clip, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, 2 stacking elements, and 2 "AA" batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SKM 100-845 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, supercardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
Order this quality wireless system today!
- RF frequency range: 516-558 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +10 dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver) 212mm(W) x 202mm(D) x 43mm(H)
- Weight (Receiver): 900g
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8 h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D), 265mm(H)
- Weight (Transmitter): 450g
- Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
- AF sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.