- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser EW D1 digital wireless instrument set with CI1 instrument cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J17500 000000000 J17500000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether it be a hard-picked riff or a delicate solo, slap style or bass underlay, with its expanded dynamic range, the D1 system precisely detects ev...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro level instrument digital wireless.
Whether it be a hard-picked riff or a delicate solo, slap style or bass underlay, with its expanded dynamic range, the D1 system precisely detects every oscillation of your strings. Wireless Link Protection then ensures that everything is delivered safely to your amp. Evolution wireless D1 gives you freedom on the stage and is very forgiving of rough handling; the bodypack is protected by a solid metal housing, and the automatic transmitter-receiver pairing and gain control will have you up and running even faster.
Sennheiser has long been at the forefront of wireless microphone technology, and the new D1 series wireless systems establish them as a world leader in professional wireless design and manufacturing. Digital wireless microphones are a relatively new technology, and with the D1, Sennheiser cements its high standing in the digital wireless world.
The D1 incorporates five separate RF technologies that work in conjunction with one another to provide a robust, secure signal. No dropouts combined with great sound. This next-generation technology comes in a stage-proof metal housing; additional audio effects like megaphone, phone, de-esser and a 7-band graphic equalizer are also available. Additionally, the D1 grows with your needs: you can use up to 15 channels simultaneously via channel boosting, given optimal conditions. The last thing you need is a power failure, so the transmitter and receiver permanently display the remaining battery life. Transmitter and receiver are linked automatically at the push of a button, and the system intelligently adapts itself to your style and adjusts the sensitivity.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Extended dynamic range: virtual 145 dB for optimum positioning in the mix
- Lightweight bodypack transmitter, robust guitar cable included
- Up to 15 compatible channels
- Automatic frequency management
- iOS and Android app for remote control and monitoring of the system
- Rugged metal housing
Order today and experience the clarity and convenience of digital wireless.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.