- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD 200 PRO Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- J48344 000001000 J48344000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HD 200 PRO offers powerful and detailed sound for every monitoring task and for every budget. It combines with an efficient ambient noise reducti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bring your studio sound home.
The HD 200 PRO offers powerful and detailed sound for every monitoring task and for every budget. It combines with an efficient ambient noise reduction with a high resolution. Focus on your mix – at home, in your studio or during live events. You won't forget the very first time you tried the HD 200 PRO. It recreates sound in an extremely high resolution, offers every detail and every weighting you changed. If you need to validate your work, your mix, your chords – this is your tool. You're getting professional level, above-budget monitoring power with exceptional dynamics. It works with your laptop, your mixing console or electric piano and enhances your acoustic working space. And of course the HD 200 PRO are great to get some inspiration from your favorite music.
Ear coupling: Over-ear
Primary application: Studio
Secondary application: Monitoring
Operating principle: Closed
Frequency response (TX): 20Hz - 20kHz
SPL: 108 dB
Driver size: Info not available
THD: Info not available
Noise cancelling: No
Weight: 0.41 lb.
Cable type: Straight
Cable Length: 3.2 ft.
Connector: 3.5mm, 6.5mm
Built-in mic: No
Bluetooth connectivity: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.