- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Closed-Back Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J42590 000001000 J42590000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Closed-Back Headphones are circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications. With up to 32 dB exter...Click To Read More About This Product
Fill your head with the sound of music.
The Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Closed-Back Headphones are circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications. With up to 32 dB external sound attenuation, it's perfect for use in noisy environments, at live shows, and by DJs.The HD 280 PRO features rugged design and optimum sensitivity that'll make even those wimpy headphone outs on synthesizers come alive. In other words, these headphones are nice and loud the way you need them. The HD 280 PRO delivers detailed, natural reproduction of music and speech, and boasts a smooth frequency response from 8 Hz to 25 kHz.
Ready to pack it up? Due to their collapsible earpieces, the HD280 PRO headphones are very space-saving when it comes to transportation. Plus, all parts subject to wear and tear, such as earpads, headband padding, and cable, are easily replaceable, thus ensuring they'll last a long time.
- Closed back
- Circumaural design
- Efficient design delivers loud sound
- Single-sided, straight-coiled-straight cable
- Fold-up design
- Up to 32dB attenuation
- Frequency response: 8Hz-25kHz
Precision German engineering and design by Sennheiser--the HD 280 PRO will be music to your ears. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.