- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD 300 Pro Studio Monitoring Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L33271 000001000 L33271000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether it’s monitoring, camera operation or backstage communications, a comfortable pair of headphones are essential whenever you need to perform at...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for comfort and shielding.
Whether it’s monitoring, camera operation or backstage communications, a comfortable pair of headphones are essential whenever you need to perform at your best while maintaining your focus for long hours. With the 300 PRO series, Sennheiser launches new headphones and headsets designed with this demanding context in mind, fine-tuned with users to deliver when and where it matters. Alongside outstanding comfort, the 300 PRO series offers precise sound reproduction.
The newly developed HD 300 PRO delivers a neutral, high-resolution working sound. Its huge depth of detail passes through even in the loudest of environments. The HD 300 PRO works at the same level of precision that you apply to your production. Linear frequency response doesn’t interpret, but rather ensures neutral transparency. Its sound pattern remains delicate and precise in every application.
Even better, the HD 300 PRO features reduced distortion, wobbling motions and partial vibrations of the diaphragm to a minimum. Together with highly sensitive transducers, this construction guarantees powerful and distortion-free reproduction even at high sound pressure levels – not to mention the recalculated air volumes in front of the ear. The HD 300 PRO gives the sound a remarkably natural, three-dimensional quality.
The design of the HD 300 PRO represents a smart combination of wearing comfort and ambient noise attenuation. Its circumaural, viscoelastic earpads can barely be felt even after several hours. And they provide reliable protection even against very loud ambient noise. To achieve this, we have designed the acoustic unit to be more isolated than a monitoring set has ever been. Even after sessions lasting several hours, you will detect only its sound – not its weight.
As Meticulous as You
Capable of locating everything. Reproducing every detail. Staying precise when it comes to both fine subtleties and maximum sound pressure levels: the newly developed acoustic system in the HD 300 PRO enables neutral, delicate sound reproduction. The high level of wearing comfort and efficient ambient noise attenuation ensure that nothing will disrupt your concentration. The HD 300 PRO headphones are manufactured in Ireland.
The design represents a smart combination of wearing comfort and ambient noise attenuation. To achieve this, we have designed the acoustic unit to be more isolated than a monitoring set has ever been. Even after sessions lasting several hours, you will detect only its sound – not its weight. Viscoelastic earpads and specially sealed acoustic elements provide efficient shielding against external noise. A high level of wearing comfort is ensured by optimum pressure distribution and a recess for the fontanelle. Structure borne noise is filtered out through a coiled cable directly by the earpiece.
The acoustics of the HD 300 PRO series are systematically tailored to the requirements of professional use. Its linear frequency response provides a neutral, high-resolution sound. With its highly sensitive transducers and precision diaphragms, the HD 300 PRO series achieves a phenomenal depth of detail which it reproduces – even at maximum volumes – in a crystal clear manner without distortions.
Measuring the Truth
Distortion, wobbling motions and partial vibrations of the diaphragm have been reduced to a minimum. Together with highly sensitive transducers, this construction guarantees powerful and distortion-free reproduction even at high sound pressure levels. Not to mention the recalculated air volumes in front of the ear. The HD 300 PRO series gives the sound a remarkably natural, three-dimensional quality.
- Highest resolution due to accurate and linear sound reproduction
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Perfect companion for your daily work due to long lasting materials and exchangeable cables with Sennheiser's established system connector
Call or click to order today.
- Impedance: 64 ohms
- Frequency response (Headphones): 6 Hz - 25kHz
- Max. sound pressure level: 123 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Contact pressure: 6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Power consumption: 500mW
- Storage temperature: -55°C to +70°C
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Distortion: ‹ 0.1 % @ 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 108 ±3 dB SPL / 1 V rms / 1 kHz
- Transducer principle (headphones): dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable: 297 g
- Noise cancellation: Max 32 dB (passive)
- 1 HD 300 PRO headphones
- 1 cable (1.5 m with 3.5 mm jack)
- 1 1/4" Adapter jack
- 1 Quick start guide
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.