- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones
- Write a Review
- 250007 000000000 250007000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser HD 380 Pro monitoring headphones are designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment. The HD 380 Pro provides an extend...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Extended frequency response and sound pressure level for more cleaner sound.
The Sennheiser HD 380 Pro monitoring headphones are designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment. The HD 380 Pro provides an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 110dB) for accurate sound reproduction in demanding applications. Not only that, but the headphone's lightweight, secure, and rugged design offers a comfortable listening experience for long recording sessions.
Comes with slimline carrying case.
- Closed, circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
- Exceptionally lightweight and comfortable for extended listening
- Replaceable single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5mm jack connector and screw type 1/4" adapter
- Reduced comb filter effects and distortion due to E.A.R. (Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement) and Duofol diaphragms
- Includes slimline carrying case
- Includes a detachable
- 3.2-foot coiled cable (extendable up to 9.8 ft.)
- Carrying case
- Screw-type 1/4" (6.3mm) jack adapter
Work in a professional environment? So do these headphones. Order a pair today.
- Frequency response: 8Hz - 27kHz
- Nominal impedance: 54 ohm
- Max Spl: 110dB
- Weight: 220g
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic
- THD: < 0.1% (1kHz, 100dB SPL)
Max output voltage: 500 mW
- Cable length: 1-3m
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.