- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD205 II Closed Back On Ear Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product 430813
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser HD 205-II headphones provide studio-grade detail and frequency response coupled with brilliant shielding of ambient noise. The rotatab...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for DJs, these headphones offer exceptional sound and comfort.
The Sennheiser HD 205-II headphones provide studio-grade detail and frequency response coupled with brilliant shielding of ambient noise. The rotatable earcup, as well as the single-sided cable, make them a professional companion for DJ's and home recording. Unlike competitive headphones, the earcup rotates while maintaining earpad contact on your head for stability and comfort without leaking noise into adjacent microphones. The Sennheiser HD 205-II headphones comes with a convenient protective pouch and locking 1/4" adapter for storage and transportation.
- Rotatable padded ear-cup for comfortable, single-ear listening
- Perfect for DJ or studio use
- Outstanding shielding of ambient noise
- Hypo-allergenic earpads are field-replacable and easy to clean
- Rugged construction takes a beating on the road
- Includes protective storage pouch for safe transport
- Dynamic, smooth audio reproduction with deep bass extension
- 1/8" plug (3.5mm) with screw-on 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter included
- Built-tough with a 2-year warranty
- 1/4" (6.3mm) gold-plated adapter screw-on jack adapter,
- Protective pouch
Before your next gig, order up a pair of these Sennheiser headphones.
- Cable length: 10' (approx 3 m)
- Ear coupling: Semi On-the-ear
- Frequency response (headphones): 14-20,000Hz
- Jack plug: 1/8"
- Nominal impedance: 32Î
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112dB (SPL)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.5%
Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable: 7.3oz.. (206g, no packaging)
- Dimensions (single): 4.3" x 8.3" x 10.80"
- Weight (single): 0.80lb.