- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser IE 40 PRO In-Ear Monitor Headphones, Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47829 000001000 L47829000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennhieser IE 40 PRO in-ear monitor headphones feature an advanced dynamic driver system. The innovative diaphragm delivers a warm, powerful and ...Click To Read More About This Product
10 mm drivers and reliable, stage-ready design.
The Sennhieser IE 40 PRO in-ear monitor headphones feature an advanced dynamic driver system. The innovative diaphragm delivers a warm, powerful and precise sound. The IE 40 PRO excels in extremely loud environments. Even at maximum sound pressure levels, the signal remains distortion-free and precisely defined. The IE 40 PRO is a superior in-ear monitoring device for musicians and DJs that adapts to every ear. A compact design combines a secure fit with excellent wearing comfort. It’s robust construction is designed to be suitable for the rigors of stage use from the connection to the cable duct.
While most IEM systems use multi-driver solutions derived from hearing aids, the IE 40 PRO uses a next-generation dynamic single-driver design. As it turns out, the frequency range does not have to be split up into sections. Instead, it remains harmonious as a whole. It sounds well-rounded and its frequency spectrum has been considerably expanded. There is no distortion because the special resonates easily even at maximum sound levels. Phase problems and dissonances in the inner ear are therefore also precluded.
The Sennheiser IE 40 PRO delivers big sound, but is small enough to comfortably fit in your ear. Its advanced driver system produces a considerably expanded sound spectrum. Singers, musicians, sound engineers and DJs will appreciate their sound quality. The redesigned shape of the IE 40 PRO means each earbud sits flat, securely and feels weightless, even during long sessions.
Sennheiser knows that professional musicians are tough on their gear. That’s why it designed the IE 40 PRO in-ear headphone monitors with stage-compatible cabling. The IE 40 PRO features a cable with an innovative internal cable duct for reliability. So go ahead and do your thing on stage—let Sennheiser handle the rest.
- In-ear design
- Innovative internal cable duct
- Ultra-comfortable fit for long sessions
- Advanced dynamic single-driver system
- Warm, precise sound
Hear what you've been missing—order today.
- Ear coupling: In-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: Stage monitoring
- Secondary application: General use
- Frequency response: 20Hz–18kHz
- SPL: 115 dB
- Driver size: 10 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 18 g
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 4.3'
- Connector: 1/8"
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.