- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser MD441U Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H82528 000000000 H82528000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MD 441 is acknowledged as one of the most accurate and versatile dynamic microphones available. It has a nearly textbook perfect super-cardioid p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wide range of uses for this dynamic studio microphone.
The MD 441 is acknowledged as one of the most accurate and versatile dynamic microphones available. It has a nearly textbook perfect super-cardioid pattern, a five-position low frequency contour switch, a two-position high frequency switch, a critically damped internal shock suspension, and a hum bucking coil. Perfect for vocals and virtually every instrument.
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Excellent sound quality
- Spring capsule mounting provides low sensitivity to handling noise
- Hum compensating coil
- Five position bass roll-off switch
- Brilliance (treble boost) switch
- Integral pop filter
Order yours today!
- Dimensions 270 x 33 x 36 mm
- Connector XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone) 30 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 1,8 mV/Pa +- 2 dB
- Nominal impedance 200 ?
- Min. terminating impedance 1000 ?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.