- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser MKH416 P48 U3 Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- H74122 000001000 H74122000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Nicknamed "The Movie Mic", the Sennheiser MKH 416 shotgun mic is widely regarded as an industry standard for capturing superior quality sound, whethe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great shotgun mic ideal for many recording uses.
Nicknamed "The Movie Mic", the Sennheiser MKH 416 shotgun mic is widely regarded as an industry standard for capturing superior quality sound, whether it's for an on-location shoot or a movie trailer voice-over.
The super-cardioid / lobar pattern MKH 416 is highly immune to humidity due to its RF condenser design. Its excellent directivity, compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially for outside broadcast applications.
Matte black finish. MZQ 100 microphone clamp and MZW415 windscreen included.
- MKH 416 P 48 U 3
- MZW 415 windshield
- MZQ 100 microphone clamp
Order this mic today!
- Pickup pattern: Super-cardioid/lobar
- Frequency response: 40-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: (free field, no load) (1 kHz) 25 mV/Pa ± 1 dB
- Nominal impedance: 25 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 800 ohm
- Equivalent noise level -
- A-weighted: (DIN IEC 651) approx. 13dB
- CCIR-weighted: (CCIR 468-3) approx. 24dB
- Max. sound pressure level: 130dB at 1kHz
- Power supply: phantom 48V (± 12V)
- Supply current: 2 mA
- Dimensions: .74" x 9.84"
- Weight: approx. 5.82 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.