- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser SK 6000 BK A1-A4 Digital Bodypack transmitter, black, (470-558 MHz)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37684 000001001 L37684000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The pocket transmitter SK 6000 is intermodulation-free, which allows operation in an equidistant frequency grid. The transmission concept thereby per...Click To Read More About This Product
An intermodulation-free pocket transmitter with maximum spectral efficiency and huge signal reliability.
The pocket transmitter SK 6000 is intermodulation-free, which allows operation in an equidistant frequency grid. The transmission concept thereby permits, even in the toughest frequency ranges, maximum spectral efficiency. In short: more channels, maximum transmission performance at all times and hence outstanding signal stability.
The SK 6000 is the high-end solution for guitar/bass or as a transmitter for the Sennheiser clip-on microphones MKE 1, MKE 2 and MKE 40, headsets HSP 2, HSP 4 and SL Headmic.
The magnesium housing combines the benefits of being inconspicuous in size, a robust design and low-weight while offering reliable protection against moisture.
The lithium-ion battery pack BA 61 ensures up to 6.5 hours of operation; there is also the option of operation with batteries using the battery set B 61.
The transmitter is likewise compatible with the EK 6042 and the EM 9046 in Long Range mode.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Three frequency variations (470-558 MHz, 550-638 MHz, 630-718 MHz)
- Sennheiser 3-pin connector allows connection to a variety of microphones or an instrument
- Highly effective intermodulation protection
- AES 256 encryption and Digital 9000 encryption
- Compatible with EK 6042 and EM 9046 in Long Range mode
- Li-ion battery packs with 6.5 hours run time
- Magnesium housing
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.