- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser SKM 100-845 G3 Wireless Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Product 620165
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser SKM 100-845 G3 Wireless Transmitter raises the bar as a replacement or a backup with its integrated sync function. The transmitter aut...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wireless transmitter for use with 100 G3 series receivers designed to produce rich sound.
The Sennheiser SKM 100-845 G3 Wireless Transmitter raises the bar as a replacement or a backup with its integrated sync function. The transmitter automatically adjusts to a corresponding Sennheiser 100 G3 series receiver with a simple push of the receiver's sync button. The capsule is based on the Sennheiser evolution 800 series, providing rich sound while minimizing the risk of feedback.
The microphone's directivity assures clear voice reproduction while rejecting ambient noise. This makes the Sennheiser SKM 100-845 transmitter a great choice where feedback may be an issue. Perhaps you want a different pickup pattern or sound characteristic? The newly developed Sennheiser G3 microphone heads change out in seconds without tools.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- SKM 100-845 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, super-cardioid)
- MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 2 batteries
- Operating instructions