- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser XS 1 Wired Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- K41364 000001000 K41364000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This rugged, entry-level mic brings Sennheiser quality to applications ranging from solo vocals to choir miking and speech. The cardioid XS 1 offers ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This rugged, entry-level mic brings Sennheiser quality to applications ranging from solo vocals to choir miking and speech. The cardioid XS 1 offers well-defined sound with an excellent presence in the mix. It is fitted with a lockable Mute switch and comes complete with a stand mount and leatherette pouch.
The XS 1 features balanced, full-bodied sound with a slight emphasis on the treble, which ensures that vocals will easily cut through the mix on stage. Its cardioid pick-up pattern provides additional isolation from unwanted sound and great feedback rejection. The capsule is shock-mounted to minimize handling noise, while the mic’s frequency response filters out any structure-borne low-frequency noise.
The XS 1 provides great ease of use, with a silent Mute switch that puts users in full control of their sound transmission. Whenever the switch is not needed, it can be securely locked in the “On” position. With an all-metal body and a hardened sound inlet basket to protect its capsule, this mic is suitable for any environment.
Get balanced, full-bodied sound with crisp highs for stage miking—order soon.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 55Hz-16kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Yes
- Phantom power required: No
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.