- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser XSW 1 Lavalier System (XSW 1-ME2)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47930 000001000 J47930000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The XS Wireless 1 from Sennheiser is the ultimate entry into high-quality, low-budget wireless microphone systems. Compatible with other XS Wireless ...Click To Read More About This Product
600 MHz Wireless Trade-In
Sennheiser will help you trade in your old 600 MHz gear towards new wireless! 600 MHz gear from any competitive manufacturer will be accepted!
Offer expires 07/13/20Download Rebate
Lightweight headmic and bodypack transmitter with automatic frequency management.
The XS Wireless 1 from Sennheiser is the ultimate entry into high-quality, low-budget wireless microphone systems. Compatible with other XS Wireless models, XS Wireless 1 features an all-new receiver with intuitive icon-based indicators, eight banks of 10 channels, and an integrated diversity antenna for a simplified look. Hands-free performance. Go for XS Wireless 1 and rely on a solid wireless transmission with up to 10 compatible channels in a stable UHF band.
The XS Wireless 1 Lavalier Mic Set is an easy to use all-in- one wireless system for presenters and moderators, excellent for a powerful and inspiring presentation. The set includes an intuitive stationary receiver for quick set-up and hassle-free handling, as well as a lightweight bodypack transmitter and an unobstrusive clip-on microphone.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50z to 16kHz
- Max SPL: 150 dB
- # of transmitters: 1
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omni
- Microphone type: Lavalier
- Switches: On/Off
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 10 hours
- Number of channels: 10
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Frequency band: Analog (UHF)
- Construction: ABS plastic
- Width: 2.8 in.
- Height: 3.8 in.
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Receiver construction: ABS plastic
- Width: 7.9 in.
- Height: 1.7 in.
- Depth: 5 in.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rackmountable: Yes
The ultimate entry into wireless.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.