- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser XSW2-835 Handheld Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51652 000001001 J51652000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
XS Wireless 2 is Sennheiser's all-in-one system for music, theatre and speech combining the easiest handling with reliable transmission and professio...Click To Read More About This Product
Flexible, rugged, all-in-one handheld wireless system for singers and presenters.
XS Wireless 2 is Sennheiser's all-in-one system for music, theatre and speech combining the easiest handling with reliable transmission and professional live sound — for an unmatched price. Even on a busy stage, XS Wireless is set up in no time and delivers professional live sound. Thanks to its intuitive operation, you almost forget it’s wireless. XS Wireless 2 grows with your demands by offering an intuitive LCD display for more manual options and 12 compatible channels in a stable UHF band, withstanding tougher live stage conditions. The XS Wireless 2 Vocal Set is an easy to use all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsule e835 (superior dynamic, cardioid) to perform under pressure. True Diversity receiver in a metal housing and rackmount kit included.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Excellent live sound featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsules
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Up to 12 compatible channels
Rugged and reliable, order XS Wireless today!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 16kHz
- Dynamic range: Not Specified
- Line of sight: Not Specified
- Channels: 12
- Bandwidth: Up to 24 MHz
- Housing: Metal
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Width: 7.9 in.
- Height: 1.6 in.
- Depth: 5 in.
- Weight: 1.5 lb.
- Type: Handheld
- # of transmitters 8
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Battery type: AA x 2
- Battery runtime: 10 hours
- Width: 2.0 in.
- Height: 10.2 in.
- Weight: 8.6 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.