- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Beta 52A Kick Mic with Cable and Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 486088 000000000 486088000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a low-profile mic stand, 20 feet of XLR mic cable and the Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic, this package was put together to help you pick up your l...Click To Read More About This Product
Pick up your kick, or other low-end instruments with this mic, stand, and cable package.
With a low-profile mic stand, 20 feet of XLR mic cable and the Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic, this package was put together to help you pick up your low-end instruments at a lower price.
Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic
The Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic is a high-output, dynamic microphone with a frequency response tailored specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and punch, and delivers studio-quality sound even at extremely high SPLs. Its modified supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound.
DR Pro DR256 mic stand
The DR Pro DR256 is a basic low-profile tripod microphone stand with telescoping boom. Boom is 19" and extends to 31". It is height adjustable from 9" to 17". The tripod legs extend to 19" per side.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio-quality performance, even at extremely high sound-pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shockmount system minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency response: 20 to 10,000Hz
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis
- Output Level: (at 1,000Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -64dBV/Pa* (0.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150Î (45Î actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Maximum SPL: 174dB at 1000Hz (calculated)
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished steelgrille
- Adjustable, Locking Stand Adapter: Integral, dynamic locking, adjustable through 180 degrees, with standard 5/8"-27 thread
- Net Weight: 605g (21.6oz.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.