- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Beta 56A Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- 270266 000000000 270266000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure Beta 56A is a super cardioid pattern dynamic mic that features a wide mounting base capable of accommodating a large range of microphone st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Engineered for superior drum and instrument miking.
The Shure Beta 56A is a super cardioid pattern dynamic mic that features a wide mounting base capable of accommodating a large range of microphone stands. Even works with the LP Claw (443262 - see customer product box). Compact, pivoting design boasts an extremely uniform pickup pattern with high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation. Perfect for miking tom-toms, percussion instruments, guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
- Built-in stand adapter
- Dynamic locking system
- XLR connector
- Uniform supercardioid pattern
- High gain-before-feedback
- Superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Compact design
- Hardened steel mesh grille
- Neodymium magnet
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 16kHz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.