- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Beta 57A Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270121 000000000 270121000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure Beta 57A Microphone improves on the design of the favorite Beta 57 to optimize warmth and presence. Many leading performers use the Beta 57...Click To Read More About This Product
Ideal for both acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals.
The Shure Beta 57A Microphone improves on the design of the favorite Beta 57 to optimize warmth and presence. Many leading performers use the Beta 57A mic to capture drums, guitar amps, brass, woodwinds, and vocals. An excellent supercardioid pattern gives superior gain-before-feedback across its frequency spectrum. The grille is hardened for longer life and designed for close placement to enhance low-frequency proximity effect. A high signal-to-noise ratio is achieved through use of a neodymium magnet structure, An internal shockmount decreases handling noise. 50Hz to 16kHz frequency response.
- Optimized response for maximum warmth and presence
- Supercardioid pattern for superior gain-before-feedback
- Hardened grille holds up to rough handling
- Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
Click or call now to add this super versatile mic to your microphone locker!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.