- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Beta 58A, Stand & Cable Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H91369 000000000 H91369000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you want your vocals to be heard, the Shure Beta 58A Mic is built to make it happen. It's a high-output, supercardioid dynamic microphone designed...Click To Read More About This Product
Update of the classic vocal mic with extras.
If you want your vocals to be heard, the Shure Beta 58A Mic is built to make it happen. It's a high-output, supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. This has made it a leading choice among vocalists and touring musicians worldwide. This package includes a Beta58A, a tripod mic boom stand and a 20' XLR to XLR cable.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range (50Hz-16kHz) and a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. Its neodymium magnet provides high sensitivity and output. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven pneumatic shockmount system, and hardened steel mesh grille. So whether you hold it in your hand or mount in on a stand, you'll get the kind of sound you planned.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Recommended for live vocals and podcast/voiceovers
Order today and hear the neodymium difference.
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV)
- *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z Phasing
- Case:Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille
- Adjustable, Stand Adapter:
- Slip-in microphone mounting, unbreakable, adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8"-27 thread, black finish
- Dimensions (DxW): 160mm x 50mm, 2" x 6.5"
- Net weight: 278g (9.92oz)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.