- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Beta 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- 270120 000000000 270120000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you want your vocals to be heard, the Shure Beta 58A Mic is built to make it happen. It's a high-output, supercardioid dynamic microphone designed...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-output dynamic mic ideal for close-up vocals.
If you want your vocals to be heard, the Shure Beta 58A Mic is built to make it happen. It's a high-output, supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. This has made it a leading choice among vocalists and touring musicians worldwide. The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range (50Hz-16kHz) and a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. Its neodymium magnet provides high sensitivity and output. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven pneumatic shockmount system, and hardened steel mesh grille. So whether you hold it in your hand or mount in on a stand, you'll get the kind of sound you planned.
- Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals
- Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output
- Advanced pneumatic shockmount system that minimizes noise and vibration
- Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated die-cast metal construction
A proven stage performer time and time again, order the Beta 58A today!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 16kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: Not specified
- Length: Not specified
- Weight: 9.92 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: N/A
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.