Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure Beta 91A Kick-Drum Mictrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Shure Beta 91A Kick-Drum Mic$239.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound.
A 2-position contour switch maximizes attack and clarity depending on application. Select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the "low-mid scoop" setting for a strong low frequency "punch" with plenty of higher frequency attack. Requires phantom power. Comes with zippered pouch.
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity
- Requires no external mounting or accessories for ease of use and storage
- Furnished with zipper pouch
Get the low-end punch you need!
Beta 91A Kick-Drum Mic Specifications:
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Impedance:146 Ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage)
- -48.5 dBV/Pa (3.8mV)
- 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD): 1000 Ohm load: 151 dB, 2500 Ohm load: 155 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz)
- 64 dB
- S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self noise, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range (at 1 kHz)
- 1000 Ohm load: 121.5 dB
- 2500 Ohm load: 125.5 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20 Hz to 20 kHz): > 55 dB
- Clipping Level (20Hz-20 kHz at 1% THD)
- 1000 Ohm load: 7.50 dBV, 2500 Ohm load: 12.5 dBV
- THD of microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to cartridge output at specified SPL
- Self Noise (typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 29.5 dB SPL-A
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: Net: 470 g (16.6 oz.)
- Frequency Contour Switch: 7 dB of attenuation centered at 400 kHz
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male, balanced
- Power Requirements: 11-52 Vdc phantom power, 5.6 mA
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.