- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure BLX14 Headset System with SM31 Headset Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product J09439
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Te BLX14 configuration includes the BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, and the SM31FH headset microphone. This kit also include...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Headset wireless designed for fitness instructors.
Te BLX14 configuration includes the BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, and the SM31FH headset microphone. This kit also includes power supply, headset windscreens, and user guide. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. It is an ideal combination for exercise instructors. It is usable for many other applications, but the attributes of the SM31FH make it ideal for exercise environments.
The BLX series bodypack transmitter works with lavalier and headset microphones. With the WA302 1/4" to TA4F cable, it also works for electric guitar or bass. The beltpack features an On/Off hard toggle switch, preferring to eliminate the multi-function push button that is used on some wireless transmitters. Many users found the multi-function single button to be inconvenient and unreliable.It additionally features continuously adjustable gain, a single bi-color LED for battery status, and a rugged ABS polymer body. It operates on two AA batteries for up to 14 hours of battery life. Its sleek, side taper design makes it a comfortable fit on your belt.
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference.
Cardioid condenser headset microphone for wireless systems features hydrophobic construction that repels moisture. For use in fitness instruction.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Frequency response (TX): 45Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 145 dB
- RF output power: 10mW
- Adjacent channel rejection: 60 dB
- Intermodulation rejection: 50 dB
- Diversity design: True diversity
- THD: < 1 %
- Signal to noise 66 dB(A)
- Line of sight: 300'
- Obstructions: 100'
- Capsule: Electret condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Headset
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 14 hours
- Available frequencies: 8
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Presets: 8
- Banks: 1
- Transmitter: ABS plastic
- Receiver: ABS plastic
- Receiver: 7-3/8 x 4 x 1-5/8"
- Transmitter: 4-3/8 x 1/2 x 7/8"
- Receiver: 8.5oz.
- Transmitter: 2.6oz.
Get physical. Order today.
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 45 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Output Impedance @ 1 kHz: 600 Î
- Audio Output Level: -50 dBV/Pa
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio @ 1 kHz: 66 dB
- Maximum SPL 1000 Î load, @ 3% THD: 145.0 dB
- Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz, 1000 Î load: 117.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise Typical, A-Weighted: 28 dB
- Power Requirements: +5 V DC (nominal), 10 V maximum (DC bias)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Cable: 1.1 m (45 in.)
- Connector: TA4F
- Net Weight: 60 g (2.11 oz.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.