- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure BLX14 Lavalier System with CVL Lavalier Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product J09435
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The great downsides of lavalier wireless systems are thin sound, feedback and high prices. All three pitfalls are addressed and mitigated with the BL...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full sound with good feedback rejection.
The great downsides of lavalier wireless systems are thin sound, feedback and high prices. All three pitfalls are addressed and mitigated with the BLX14/CVL system from Shure. This outfit includes the BLX4 half-rack wireless receiver, the BLX1 bodpack transmitter and the CVL lavalier microphone.
The BLX4 is a single channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. The BLX1 transmitter offers up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries and a 300' transmission radius. The CVL is a clip-on lavalier condenser microphone in a discreet, miniature form factor, ideal for professional presentations.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage. Includes power supply, lavalier clip, windscreens, and user guide.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Frequency response (TX): 60Hz - 12kHz
- Maximum SPL: 139 dB
- RF output power: 10mW
- Adjacent channel rejection: 60 dB
- Intermodulation rejection: 50 dB
- Diversity design: True diversity
- THD: < 1 %
- Signal to noise > 72 dB(A)
- Line of sight: 300'
- Obstructions: 100'
- Capsule: Electret condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Lavalier
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 14 hours
- Available frequencies: 8
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Presets: 8
- Banks: 1
- Transmitter: ABS plastic
- Receiver: ABS plastic
- Receiver: 7-3/8 x 4 x 1-5/8"
- Transmitter: 4-3/8 x 1/2 x 7/8"
- Receiver: 8.5oz.
- Transmitter: 2.6oz.
Order soon and let your message be heard.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.