Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure BLX14R Headset System with SM35 Headset Microphone Band H9true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Band H9
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Rackmountable headset wireless system.
The BLX1 bodypack transmitter works with lavalier and headset microphones. With the WA302 1/4" to TA4F cable, it also works for electric guitar or bass. The beltpack features an On/Off hard toggle switch, preferring to eliminate the multi-function push button that is used on some wireless transmitters. Many users found the multi-function single button to be inconvenient and unreliable.
It additionally features continuously adjustable gain, a single bi-color LED for battery status, and a rugged ABS polymer body. It operates on two AA batteries for up to 14 hours of battery life. Its sleek, side taper design makes it a comfortable fit on your belt.
Durable cardioid condenser microphone in a comfortable headset for hands-free vocal performance. Ideal for multi-instrumentalists.
in live vocal performance. This condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern does a great job of capturing a dynamic vocal performance while rejecting feedback. The TQG version of the SM35 works with the Shure GLXD-1 wireless bodypack
TQG model includes SM35, 2 windscreens, microphone clip, and user guide.
This rackmountable version of the BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems. The BLXR has XLR and ¼" output connectors and a two-color audio status indicator LED.
- Frequency response (TX): 50Hz - 15kHz
- Maximum SPL: 153 dB
- RF output power: 10mW
- Intermodulation rejection: 50 dB
- Diversity design: True diversity
- THD: < .5 %
- Line of sight: 300'
- Obstructions: 100'
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Headset
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 14 hours
- Available frequencies: 12
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Transmitter: ABS plastic
- Receiver: ABS plastic
- Receiver: 7-7/8 x 6.4 x 1-5/8"
- Transmitter: 8-7/8 x 2-1/8"
- Receiver: 2.2lb.
- Transmitter: 2.6oz.(w/o batteries)
Same BLX quality, but you can rack the receiver. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.