- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure BLX188 DUAL Lavalier System with CVL Lavalier microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J09432 000005000 J09432000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Many lavalier applications require two presenters, either one expert and one color commentator, or two subject matter experts having a broadcast conv...Click To Read More About This Product
For two presenters on a single stage.
Many lavalier applications require two presenters, either one expert and one color commentator, or two subject matter experts having a broadcast conversation. The Shure BLX188/CVL system is perfect for those applications. Included in this package is the BLX88 dual channel receiver, two BLX1 Bodypack transmitters and two CVL lavalier microphones.
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems. The BLX88m features XLR and ¼" output connectors, microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity and a two-color audio status indicator LED.
The BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control along with quick and easy receiver frequency matching, TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables, and an easily accessible On/Off switch.
Clip-on lavalier condenser microphone in a discreet, miniature form factor ideal for professional presentations. It has a condenser cartridge with cardioid polar pattern and works with all Shure wireless bodypacks featuring TA4F (TQG) connectors.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Frequency response (TX): 50Hz - 15kHz
- Maximum SPL: 139 dB
- RF output power: 10mW
- Adjacent channel rejection: 60 dB
- Intermodulation rejection: 50 dB
- Diversity design: True diversity
- Signal to noise: 72 dB
- Line of sight: 300'
- Obstructions: 100'
- Capsule: Electret condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Lavalier
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 14 hours
- Available frequencies: 12
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Transmitter: ABS plastic
- Receiver: ABS plastic
- Receiver: 15-3/8 x 4 -5/8x 1-5/8"
- Transmitter: 4-3/8 x 1/2 x 7/8"
- Receiver: 8.5oz.
- Transmitter: 2.6oz.
Your new business partner, the BLX188 system. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.