- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure BLX24R/B58 Wireless System with Rackmountable Receiver and Beta 58A Microphone Capsule
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H95339 000006000 H95339000006000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BLX24/B58 system contains the Shure BLX2 transmitter equipped with a Beta 58 capsule, and a BLX4 tabletop receiver.The Beta 58 is a professional ...Click To Read More About This Product
Rack receiver, Beta mic element.
The BLX24/B58 system contains the Shure BLX2 transmitter equipped with a Beta 58 capsule, and a BLX4 tabletop receiver.
The Beta 58 is a professional quality mic capsule with a neodymium element and a crisp, clear sound. It is the mic element of choice of many of the world's finest vocalists. With a hotter output than its predecessor, the SM58, and an improved response, it is seen on stages all over the world in some of the most demanding professional environments.
The BLX4R is a rackmountable, lightweight receiver with many features that are ordinarily found only on much more expensive models.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to
- 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 ft. (100 m) operating range
- (line of sight)
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rugged metal construction, rack mount hardware included
- Up to 12 compatible systems
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
Order today and clean up your wireless footprint.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.