- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure BLX288/SM58 Wireless Dual Vocal System with two SM58 Handheld Transmitters
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L69691 000001000 L69691000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BLX288/SM58 Wireless Dual Vocal System with two SM58, the industry- standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic vocal microphone, tailored to del...Click To Read More About This Product
Set with two legendary SM58 and one Dual Wireless Receiver.
The BLX288/SM58 Wireless Dual Vocal System with two SM58, the industry- standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic vocal microphone, tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction combines simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Two BLX2/SM58 handheld transmitters
- BLX88 Dual-Channel Receiver
Go wireless and enjoy the show. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.