- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure DMK57-52 Drum Microphone Kit
- 270263 000000000 270263000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure DMK57-52 Drum Mic Kit is a conveniently packaged selection of microphones and mounts, designed to offer a core package of microphones for r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Industry-standard drum microphone and hardware kit.
The Shure DMK57-52 Drum Mic Kit is a conveniently packaged selection of microphones and mounts, designed to offer a core package of microphones for recording and performing drummers at a great price. The Drum Mic Kit includes three Shure SM57 microphones, one Shure Beta 52A microphone, three A56D drum-mounting systems, and a lightweight, durable soft carrying case.
The industry standard for snare, and a reliable, high-performing choice for toms, the Shure SM57 features a contoured frequency response that cuts through the mix with exceptional impact, while reproducing sound accurately.
Perfect for the kick drum, this mic derives low-end punch and sonic presence from a carefully tailored frequency response. Equipped with its own pneumatic shock mount, the BETA 52A is designed with an integral locking stand mount for easy set up.
This universal drum mount system can be used to position mics virtually anywhere -- drum rims, mic stands, even cymbal stands. Designed with captive parts to prevent the loss of individual pieces, the A56D is small, secure, and can be used with any standard mic.
- Mountable drum microphones for live sound and recording
- Industry-standard mics used on stages and in studios around the world
- Features mics for kick drum, snare drum, rack toms, floor toms, and congas
- Comes in a soft, padded carrying case for easy transportation
The perfect 4-piece starter kit for miking drums in and out of the studio. Order today!
- 3 SM57 Dynamic Instrument Mics
- 1 BETA 52A Kick Drum Mic
- 3 A56D Drum Mounting Systems
- Carrying Case and User Guides
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.