- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Headset System with SM35 Headset Microphone
- Write a Review
- J09434 000001000 J09434000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Digital wireless system with headset transmitter. The GLX-D/SM35 kit is popular with drummers, expressive lead vocalists and singers who need to swit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Headset digital wireless.
Digital wireless system with headset transmitter. The GLX-D/SM35 kit is popular with drummers, expressive lead vocalists and singers who need to switch instruments frequently, as well as with various other kinds of presenters. This package operates within the Z2 frequency bank (2400 - 2483 MHz).
The Shure GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.It automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing. A sophisticated design with rugged metal construction ensures long life and an easily accessible on/off switch ensure graceful stage presentation. Features a locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables.
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use. Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
The GLXD4 features a high-resolution LCD screen status display, real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes), and a remote adjustable transmitter gain control. A two-color charge indicator LED keeps you apprised of your battery life and XLR and ¼" output connectors allow it to integrate with different systems. Lightweight, durable construction.
Durable cardioid condenser microphone in a comfortable headset for hands-free vocal performance. Ideal for multi-instrumentalists.
in live vocal performance. This condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern does a great job of capturing a dynamic vocal performance while rejecting feedback. The TQG version of the SM35 works with the Shure GLXD-1 wireless bodypack
TQG model includes SM35, 2 windscreens, microphone clip, and user guide.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Frequency response (TX): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 153 dB
- RF output power: 10mW
- Intermodulation rejection: 50 dB
- Diversity design: True diversity
- THD: < .2 %
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60m)
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50m) under ideal conditions
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Headset
- Type: Rechargeable
- Life: 16 hours
- Available frequencies: 8
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Transmitter: Metal
- Receiver: ABS plastic
- Receiver: 7-1/4 x 4-5/8 x 1-5/8"
- Transmitter: 3-5/8 x 2-1/2 x 7/8"
- Receiver: 2.2lb.
- Transmitter: 2.6oz.(w/o batteries)
Order today and join the digital wireless rvolution.
- Outputs: 1x XLR Output
- 1x 1/4" (6.35 mm) Output
- Output Impedance: XLR: 100 ?
- 1/4": 100 ?, 50 ? unbalanced
- Maximum Audio Output Level Analog: XLR: 1 dBV (into 600 ? load)
- 1/4": 8.5 dBV (into 3 k? load)
- Tuning Frequency Range: 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20m) typical, with a maximum of 100 feet under ideal conditions
- Transmit Mode: Frequency HoppingFrequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: -88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2%, typical
- RF Output: 10 mW E.I.R.P., maximum
- Max Input Level: -20 dBm
- Power Requirements: 14 to 18 V DC (tip positive with respect to ring), 550 mA
- Spurious Rejection: >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range: -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- Housing: Molded plastic
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.6 x 7.2 x 4.6" (40 x 183 x 117 mm)
- Weight: 10.1 oz (286 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.