- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure GLX-D4 Wireless Receiver with PS42US Power Supply
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00185 000000000 J00185000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GLX-D4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability. An integrated...Click To Read More About This Product
Digital wireless reciever with power supply.
The GLX-D4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use. This package includes the GLX-D4 receiver and the PS42US power supply that runs it.
Up to 8 compatible systems can operate in the globally unlicensed 2.4GHz frequency band. For use with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
Order today and enter the world of digital wireless.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.